Feline Medicine: Everyday Challenges made easy
Time & Location
About The Event
Speaker: Ellie Mardell MA VetMB DSAM(fel) MRCVS RCVS Specialist in Feline Medicine
These lectures present an in depth look at some of the more common problems seen in feline patients. Some present diagnostic challenges, others can be frustratingly refractory to treatment or recurrent. Where appropriate, recent changes to best practice will be reviewed, and newer treatment options discussed. Case studies will be included where possible.
- Hyperthyroid cats: Two a penny Hypertensive felines: A review It’s a mind game
- Treating feline idiopathic cystitis
- Keep ‘em sweet-Feline diabetes mellitus
- Fading away: The enigma of weight loss in cats
- Non-resolving snuffles: What to do!
- Feline Medicine£325£3250£0