Immune mediated diseases
Time & Location
About The Event
Speaker: Sophie Louise McMurrough RVN VTS (SAIM)
Immune mediated diseases can be a conundrum for many. By providing an insight of the pathophysiology you can fully understand what is happening on the inside, why we choose certain drugs and how your nursing skills can really make a difference. IMHA & IMTP are both common conditions we see in practice. The nursing involvement and spotting early signs can really change the outcome for your patients.
We will discuss:
- Pathophysiology – what is really wrong?
- Clinical Signs – what owner may notice
- Clinical Examination – subtle changes and what they mean
- Diagnosis – what tests are required and why?
- Management – what drugs do we use and why?
- Nursing considerations – how can you make a difference?
- Immune Mediated Diseases£30£300£0